Monday, November 15, 2004

Voice-Over-Internet Protocol - by FCC

Voice-Over-Internet Protocol

This is a very good introduction to Internet Voice aka VoIP aka broadband phone.

The FCC answers these questions:

What is VoIP/Internet Voice?
How Can I Place a VoIP Call?
What Kind of Equipment Do I Need?
Is there a difference between making a Local Call and a Long Distance Call?
If I have Internet Voice service, who can I call?
What Are Some Advantages of Internet Voice?
Can I use my Computer While I talk on the Phone?
Can I Take My Phone Adapter with me When I Travel?
Does my Computer Have to be Turned on?
How Do I Know If I have a VoIP phone Call?
Does the FCC Regulate VoIP?

Here is another page which does a comparison of 3 providers: http://broadband-phone.connection-store.com

1 Comments:

Blogger edwilliams0119 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home